ToastyFrog Thumbnail Theatre
Thumbnail Theatres began as a lark, quick and dirty filler on a message board I used to post on, where everyone had entire webpages as the footers of their posts. I figured I'd make mine interesting and use them to link to my brand-newly relaunched website, ToastyFrog Jump. That was six years ago, and for some reason Thumbnail Theatres remain inexplicably popular. Rarely does a week go by without someone asking me to republish them. So, fine, here they are. They're woefully dated and the humor is often painfully forced, but there they are.
Special thanks to R^2 for helping to get these back online.
Neon Genesis Evangelion
As far as a lot of people are concerned, this is the only truly great or memorable thing I've ever created. And let me tell you, that makes me pretty sad, because these things don't hold up at all to the test of time. My best work is obsolete and kinda painful to look back on. Yay me.
- Episode 1: Angel Attack!
- Episode 2: The Unfamiliar Ceiling/The BEAST
- Episode 3: A Transfer/The Phone That Never Rings
- Episode 4: Hedgehog's Dilemma
- Episode 5: Rei I/Rei, Beyond Her Heart
- Episode 6: Final Battle Over Tokyo-3
- Episode 7: A Human Work
- Episode 8: Asuka Strikes!
- Episode 9: Both of you, dance like you want to win!
- Episode 10: Magma Diver!
- Episode 11: The Day Tokyo-3 Stood Still
- Episode 12: The Value of a Miracle
- Episode 13: Lilliputian Hitcher
- Episode 14: SEELE, Throne of Souls
- Episode 15: Lie and Silence
- Episode 16: Sickness Unto Death, and..../Splitting of the Breast
- Episode 17: The Fourth Child
- Episode 18: Judgment of Life/Ambivalence
- Episode 19: A Man's Fight/Introjection
- Episode 20: Weaving a Story
- Episode 21: NERV, the Birth
- Episode 22: Don't Be
- Episode 23: Tears/Rei III
- Episode 24: The Final Messenger/The Beginning and the End, or Knockin' on Heaven's Door
- Episode 25: A World Ending
- Episode 26: The Beast Who Shouted "I" at the Heart of the World
- The End of Evangelion: Part 1 | Part 2
Star Wars prequel trilogy
Well, sort of. I kinda of lost interest in making fun of Star Wars because, really, it makes fun of itself these days.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Part 1? | Part 2?
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Part 1 | Part 2
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Metal Gear Solid series
- Metal Gear Solid: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
Assorted stupid anime
Keanu Reeve's greatest role, until that one movie where Jack Nicholson stole his girlfriend.